- Hotel Chelsea Blog: A New Basement Club
- WNYC: Women of the Hudson River School
- Landmarks45: The First 20 NYC Landmarks
- Adk Almanack: Remembering Huletts Landing, Lake George
- Rich and Poor: Sons of John Brown and Abe Lincoln in 1914
- Inside the Apple: Recalling the Guggenheim’s Opening Day
- Ephemeral NY: West 72nd Street Before the Dakota
- David Minor: Gorham Lanscape History, 1800 to 2009
- Brooklynology – Digitizing Brooklyn History
- Jim Cullen: Dearth of Good Revolutionary Movies
Each Friday afternoon New York History compiles for our readers a collection of the week’s top web links about New York’s state and local history. You can find all our weekly round-ups here.
Subscribe! More than 550 people get New York History each day via E-Mail, RSS, or Twitter or Facebook updates.