- Dick Eastman: Family Names Were Not Changed at Ellis Island
- Greater Hudson Heritage: Conservation Treatment Grants
- Independent Sector: $ Value of Volunteer Time
- Charles Evans Hughes: ‘-Respect for the Courts”
- NCPR: Remembering Artist, Illustrator Sid Couchey
- Larry Gooley: Theft by Newspapers Affects Writers
- Elizabeth Warburton: Lake Placid Mid-Century Motels [pdf]
- Chronicling America: Sinking of the Titanic
- Curriculum Matters: Science, Art in the Common-Core Era
- Old Salt Blog: You Mean the Titanic Was Not Just a Movie?
Each Friday afternoon New York History compiles for our readers the previous week’s top weblinks about New York’s state and local history. You can find all our weekly round-ups here.
Subscribe! More than 2,800 people get New York History each day via E-Mail, RSS, or Twitter or Facebook updates.