- Nat Geo: April Fools’ Day Origins a Mystery
- Old Salt Blog: Bicentenial of the War of 1812
- WCAX: Vermont’s History of Presidential Visits
- Cortland County: Sentance Diagramming Turns 165
- Diner’s Journal: Last Call at Bill’s Gay Nineties
- Lost City: The Brooklyn Bear Attack of 1932
Each Friday afternoon New York History compiles for our readers the previous week’s top weblinks about New York’s state and local history. You can find all our weekly round-ups here.
Subscribe! More than 2,600 people get New York History each day via E-Mail, RSS, or Twitter or Facebook updates.