- Albany History: Schuyler Flatts Slaves Reburial Update
- Photos: NYC’s Oldest and Largest Pow Wow
- Louise Mirrer: “Liberty/Liberte” Exhibit Review
- Schomberg Center Director: Black History is ‘-Life Saving’
- Historians: 1760s War Remains Should be Returned
- A J Hudson: Wall Street and Slavery
- Niall Ferguson: Quitting Britain for ‘-Intellectual’ America
- Associated Press: Yankees and Yorkers
- Joseph Tartakovsky: Dickens v. Lawyers
- Syracuse.com: State Required Black Voters be Property Owners
- Adk Almanack: NY Native Who Upturned Mormon Politics
- Bob Gardinier: Floods Often Recast History
Each Friday afternoon New York History compiles for our readers the previous week’s top weblinks about New York’s state and local history. You can find all our weekly round-ups here.
Subscribe! More than 2,500 people get New York History each day via E-Mail, RSS, or Twitter or Facebook updates.