- Vermont: Irene Made History, Took Some
- Dagomar Degroot: Historians and Climate Change
- City Room: The Somber Shadows of Attica
- Chronicling America: The McKinley Assassination
- Feds to Study Saratoga Battlefield Flood Plain
- Lake George History: The Wiawaka Project
- Adirondack Attic: Burl Wood Belt Cup
- Italian NY: Rosie the Riveter
- John Henry Hill, Artist, Hermit of Lake George
- Lost City: Mars Bars, A Last Look
Each Friday afternoon New York History compiles for our readers a collection of the week’s top weblinks about New York’s state and local history. You can find all our weekly round-ups here.
Subscribe! Nearly 2,000 people get New York History each day. You can follow the site via E-Mail, RSS, or Twitter or Facebook updates.