- Time Town: Spaced Out In Bolton Landing
- Ephemeral NY: When Audubon Settled in Manhattan
- Getting Free of the IRB: Oral History Call to Action
- AHA Today: Citations As History Journal Measurement
- Controversy: How to Read Unreadable Tombstones
- Ask an Academic: Loyalists in the American Revolution
- WaPo: History of the Dow Jones industrial Average [Slideshow]
- William Thompson: Memorabilia Collector Not a ‘-Historian’
- Huff Post: National Women’s Museum Placating Conservatives
- Big Map Blog: NYC 1912 Knickerbocker Beer Map
Each Friday afternoon New York History compiles for our readers a collection of the week’s top weblinks about New York’s state and local history. You can find all our weekly round-ups here.
Subscribe! More than 1,000 people get New York History each day via E-Mail, RSS, or Twitter or Facebook updates.