- NY City Woman: The Radical Rich
- New Site: History of the Town of Schaghticoke
- Curbed: Hudson River’s Oldest Floating Home
- Civil War Reenactors: The Joys of Wool Suits in Summer
- David Sommerstein: The Schlitz Museum
Each Friday afternoon New York History compiles for our readers a collection of the week’s top weblinks about New York’s state and local history. You can find all our weekly round-ups here.
Subscribe! More than 1,000 people get New York History each day via E-Mail, RSS, or Twitter or Facebook updates.