- Inside the Apple: Balloon Hoax of 1844
- Lost City: The Knox Hat Factory
- Tenement Museum: Immigrant Heritage Week
- Bridge Whist Club: Worst Booze Taxes Can Buy
- Farmers’ Museum: The Grange, American Institution
- Dime Museum: Coney’s Champagne Pavilion
- Uncataloged Museum: Thoughts on Outdoor Exhibits
- Adk Almanack: Sinking of the Steamer ‘-Sagamore’
- NPR: A Miracle For Kateri Tekakwitha?
- NY Outdoors: The Questionable Origin of Monkey Run
Each Friday afternoon New York History compiles for our readers a collection of the week’s top weblinks about New York’s state and local history. You can find all our weekly round-ups here.
Subscribe! More than 1,200 people get New York History each day via E-Mail, RSS, or Twitter or Facebook updates.