- The Virtual Dime Museum: Bah Humbug Oil
- Vanishing New York: Greenpoint, Post-Apoc
- Old New York City: Ready-To-Wear Fashion
- The In Box: Why Isn’t Lake Champlain Famous?
- Small Pines: A New Deal for the Adirondacks, at 4,810 feet
- Upstate Earth: The Albany & Hudson From Electric Park to Albany
- Mindful Walker: Sparks Over an Underground Railroad Site
- Bowery Boys: Roosevelt Island
- Patell and Waterman: Atlantic Avenue Subway Tunnel
One thought on “Weekly New York History Blogging Round-Up”
Thanks for the link!