- Queer Beacon: LGBT Spaces in New York City
- Robert Waite: The Albany County Penitentiary
- Conservation Magazine: Dead Space for Baby Boomers?
- Adirondack Attic: Antique Railroad Oil Lamps
- Philip Terrie: The Tahawus Blast Furnace Ruins
- Mirror Mag: Peter Kalm’s Adirondack Travels
- General Electric: Early Lab Sign-In Book
- Old Salt Blog: South Street Save our Ships Rally
- Virtual Dime Museum: Belden’s Miniature NYC
- Upstate Earth: Ancient Mohawk Village of Otstungo
Each Friday afternoon New York History compiles for our readers a collection of the week’s top weblinks about New York’s state and local history. You can find all our weekly round-ups here.
Subscribe! More than 1,000 people get New York History each day via E-Mail, RSS, or Twitter or Facebook updates.