- Seaport Museum Founders Offer New Plan
- Civil War Photography Changed War
- 4 in 10 Southerners Side With Confederacy
- Clinton Remembers Old Times Square
- New Memo: FDR Unfit to Run in 1944
- New Walt Whitman Docs Unveiled
- Bells Rung to Commemorate Civil War
- Grant to Unlock 1878 Edison Recording
Each Friday morning New York History compiles for our readers the previous week’s top stories about New York’s state and local history. You can find all our weekly news round-ups here.
Subscribe! More than 1,000 people get New York History each day via E-Mail, RSS, or Twitter or Facebook updates.