- Governors Island Blog: Record Breaking Season
- Eastman House: Honoring Eastman Biographer Elizabeth Brayer
- Ephemeral NY: The Cedar Tavern, Hipster Hangout
- Clermont SHS: Sorrowful Tale of Nancy Shippen
- American Folk Art: Folk Art at “Fenimore House”
- Old Salt Blog: Happy Birthday US Navy
- A.J. Rowley: Is Wikipedia Worth the Trouble?
- Adirondack Almanack: Preserving A Theme Park Legacy
Each Friday afternoon New York History compiles for our readers a collection of the week’s top weblinks about New York’s state and local history. You can find all our weekly round-ups here.
Subscribe! More than 550 people get New York History each day via E-Mail, RSS, or Twitter or Facebook updates.