- TU Editor’s Blog: Researching The Times Union
- Bowery Boys: NYC’s 25 Most Influential Women
- The Virtual Dime Museum: The Earliest Known Photograph of NYC
- U.S. Intellectual History: Whither the OAH?
- American Heritage: Wall Street’s 10 Most Notorious Rogues
- Patell and Waterman’s: Bohemian Beginnings
- Recipes of the Lost City: Luchow’s Potato Dumplings
- The Bowery Boys: 59th Street Bridge at 100 Years
- NY Outdoors: Enthusiasm Runs Deep for Hudson’s 400th
- Greater New York: Glass-Steagall Era Redux
2 thoughts on “Weekly New York History Blogging Round-Up”
Thanks so much for the link!
It was a great post – I really enjoy both your blogs.