- Farmers’ Museum: Giant Hoax, The Musical
- Clyde Fitch: The Waterfront: Shiny and New?
- Linda Norris: Why Are We Conference Sheep?
- Virtual Dime Museum: Mrs. Dubois’ Adventure
- Brooklynology: Racing in Sheephead Bay
- American History Now: First of the ‘-Mohicans’
- Adk Almanack: Warren County Fair Rebirth?
- Home Movies: Jewish Visitors to 1930s Poland
- FB: Founding Fathers Hijacked by Radical Right
- New York Times: Rare Books About New York
Each Friday afternoon New York History compiles for our readers a collection of the week’s top weblinks about New York’s state and local history. You can find all our weekly round-ups here.
Subscribe! More than 550 people get New York History each day via E-Mail, RSS, or Twitter or Facebook updates.